1. Battle Sirens (feat. Knife Party)
2. Rabbitís Revenge (feat. Bassnectar, Big Boi, and Killer Mike)
3. Every Step That I Take (feat. Portugal. The Man and Whethan)
4. We Donít Need You (feat. Vic Mensa)
5. Find Another Way (feat. Marcus Mumford)
6. How Long (feat. Steve Aoki and Tim McIlrath)
7. Lucky One (feat. K.Flay)
8. One Nation (feat. Pretty Lights)
9. Vigilante Nocturno (feat. Carl Restivo)
10. Where Itís At Ainít What It Is (feat. Gary Clark Jr. and Nico Stadi)
11. Roadrunner (feat. Leikeli47)
12. Lead Poisoning (feat. GZA, RZA, and Herobust)
Tom Morello is living proof of the transformative power of rockíníroll. As the co-founder of Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave and Prophets Of Rage, and through collaborations with everyone from Bruce Springsteen to Johnny Cash, he has continually pushed the limits of what one man can do with six strings.
But on his latest album The Atlas Underground, heís transformed his sound into something even he could not have anticipated, blending Marshall stack riff-rock with the digital wizardry of EDM and hip-hop to create the most ambitious artistic effort of his storied career.
The Atlas Underground includes collaborations with Marcus Mumford, Portugal. The Man, the Wu-Tang Clanís RZA and GZA, Vic Mensa, K.Flay, Big Boi, Gary Clark Jr., Pretty Lights, Killer Mike and Whethan among others. ďThe riffs and the beats led the way, but the extraordinary talents of the collaborators set my creativity into uncharted territory,Ē says Morello of the project, which will be released October 12th, 2018 by Mom + Pop Music.